Homemade Saffron Tahdig Recipe | Saffron Tah Dig
- ½ Cup Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Powdered saffron (How to brew saffron)
- ½ Cup Cold water
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- First, wash the rice and pour it into a bowl with plenty of water and a tablespoon of salt and let it soak, then drain the rice water.Rice, Salt
- Powder some saffron and then brew it.½ Teaspoon Powdered saffron
- Pour water into a saucepan and put it on a high flame to boil.
- Pour the rice into a pot of boiling water with a little salt and wait for 10 minutes for the rice to cook.
- Once the rice grains are semi-cooked, drain them.
- Pour some semi-cooked rice into a separate bowl and add yogurt and saffron to it and stir.Spread the prepared mixture with some oil on the bottom of the pot and pour the rest of the rice on it.½ Cup Oil, 2 tbsp Yogurt
- It will take about 40 minutes for the Saffron Tahdig be ready to eat.