In this post, you will learn how to make saffron risotto most straightforwardly and learn something about saffron risotto benefits.
Remember that you can find this recipe anywhere, and it does not matter in this food. The important thing is that you personalize this food according to your own culture and interests.
Easy Saffron Risotto with Chicken Recipe
- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams chicken
- 1 pc chopped onion
- 4 pieces garlic
- 250 grams chopped mushrooms
- 300 grams Risotto rice (You can use similar alternative rice)
- ½ teaspoon saffron (saffron seasoning recipe)
- chicken extract
- 50 grams Parmesan
- chopped parsley
- Take a large pot and melt the butter in it.
- Turn down the heat and add the minced meat to the pot to fry for 5 minutes.Tip: Never turn up the heat when cooking risotto. Keep it on low-medium heat for best results.
- Add onion and garlic to the mixture and cook for 10 minutes.Tip: Slowly cook the garlic so they don't burn (it'll affect the flavor of the whole dish). It doesn't take long!
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the ingredients and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the risotto rice.
- After the rice is cooking for a while, add the brewed saffron and stir well to mix all the ingredients with the saffron. The main reason for turning yellow risotto is adding saffron, and if you want to have a better yellow color, you can add more saffron but do not overdo it.Tip: It is better to add saffron at the end of cooking so that it does not lose its properties during cooking.
- Add a large glass of boiling water while mixing the ingredients, and add water little by little, not all at once.
- While adding water, you can add salt and pepper at this stage.
- Add the chicken extract to the mixture in several steps for 20 minutes to absorb well.
- Stir in the creamed cooked rice and remove from the heat.
- Add the grated cheese and parsley to the pot and close the lid to melt the cheese.
Saffron Risotto Benefits
If you look at the saffron risotto ingredients, you will face two of the kings of medicinal plants that can help us be healthier and happier. Yes, you guessed right, we are speaking about saffron and garlic.
Many bad habits and behaviors surround our lifestyle, and we have no choice except to adapt. In this adaptation, we should understand what we are eating, and if necessary, we can replace or change them.
Saffron risotto is one of those foods that help us adapt to an unhealthy urban lifestyle, and it’s an excellent place to start on a path to health.
Some of the saffron risotto’s benefits are as follows:
- Rich source of antioxidants (1, 2)
- Transparency and beauty of the skin
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improve mood disorders
- Rich in vitamins and minerals (1)
- Lowering blood pressure
- Strengthen bones
- Powerful anti-cancer
Saffron risotto is one of the most delicious saffron foods, and if you like the Italian culinary style, we recommend you cook it and enjoy it. This food is not a simple food that provides our requirement calories, and this is a treatment method with a pleasant taste and pure experience.
We are at the beginning of the learning path, and we are happy to accompany us on this path with your comments and suggestions.