Saffron Pudding Recipe
How to prepare saffron starch pudding with decorative models
- 1 cup starch
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 cup milk
- 1 tbsp brewed saffron
- ⅛ tbsp salt
- 100 grams cream
- Powder the saffron and brew it (How to brew saffron)1 tbsp brewed saffron
- Take a pot and dissolve the starch in some cold milk1 cup starch, 6 cup milk
- Put the pot on the heat, add powdered sugar and salt and stir until it boils, then reduce the heat.1 cup sugar, ⅛ tbsp salt
- Separate the egg white and yolk.3 eggs
- Mix the egg yolk well with the saffron that you brewed before and then add it to the starchy ingredients and mix.
- In another container, mix the egg white with an electric mixer well, so that when you turn the container, the egg white does not fall.
- Mix the eggs white with cream.100 grams cream
- Add the mixture of cream and egg whites to the starch mix, and stir until the pudding thickens, then turn off the heat.
- Put a little oil in the dish you like and put the saffron pudding ingredients in it and put it in the fridge, your saffron pudding will be ready in two hours. Enjoy your meal.