Fried Saffron Mushrooms Recipe
Simple Fried Saffron Mushrooms
- 500 grams mushrooms (cleaned and trimmed)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon brewed saffron (how to use saffron)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon yogurt
- salt and pepper
- toasted flour
- Mix the yogurt and egg in a pot, and then add salt, pepper, lemon juice, and saffron to this mixture.1 egg, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 4 tablespoon yogurt, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon brewed saffron
- Gradually add the breadcrumbs to the original mixture to thicken slightly. For the liquid to stick to the mushrooms, you must add the flour little by little so that it does not become too thick.toasted flour
- Wash the mushrooms and dry them with a kitchen towel. Put them in the mixture you made in the previous step. For the mushrooms to taste good, they should stay in the ingredients for about half an hour.500 grams mushrooms
- Pour some oil into a deep saucepan and let it heat well. In another bowl, pour some breadcrumbs, put the mushrooms in it one by one, soak well, and then put in hot oil.When the mushrooms are fried, place them on a napkin to remove excess oil.
Note that when preparing saffron mushrooms for frying, use special frying oil because it does not absorb food. When preparing saffron mushrooms, make sure that the flame temperature is such that the dough is cooked around the mushrooms and the mushrooms themselves; otherwise, the dough will be fried, the mushrooms will remain raw, and the kernels will not be cooked. Add some malt to the raw material mixture to make puffed fried mushrooms. Note that excessive consumption of malt can destroy the structure of fungi. When washing mushrooms, do not put them in water for a long time because the mushrooms have a porous structure and absorb water, and in addition to watering the mushrooms after cooking, there may be a risk when frying.