Saffron milk is a fantastic drink for your health and happiness. We know lots of drinks that give us pleasure and instead take health from us, and we will be upset after a while. Saffron milk is a simple making drink, has extraordinary taste, and is helpful for your health.
Saffron Milk Recipe, Make Saffron Milk Simply
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ Tbsp powdered saffron
- 2 Tbsp sugar or honey (optional)
- Peanut kernel powder, cashew, or pistachio (to decorate)
- ⅓ Tbsp green cardamom powder (optional)
- To make saffron milk, first put milk on medium heat to get warm, and then add the other ingredients (saffron, syrup, and cardamom) to milk.
- Let it be hot for 5 minutes, and while it is heating, stir the mixture gently.
- If you add peanut kernel powder, cashew, or pistachio to the mixture, heat it for 40 - 50 minutes. Your milk and saffron mixture is ready to drink, have a good time.
Saffron Milk During Pregnancy
The use of saffron milk in the first 3 months of pregnancy can cause risks due to high sensitivity in the formation of the fetus.
It is recommended to avoid the consumption of saffron and saffron products like saffron milk in the first trimester of pregnancy.
The consumption of saffron in the next 6 months of pregnancy should be under the supervision of a doctor and in low amounts, but the evidence shows that the usual use in food does not cause any special problems.
You can search on Google for this topic and read more expertise source.
Best Time to Drink Saffron Milk
The best time to recommend drinking saffron milk is one hour before sleep. If you drink this mixture before bedtime, you will have a good night’s sleep, and you will benefit from the benefits of saffron milk.
Also, you can read this article for more information.