Saffron Kulfi (kesar Pista Kulfi) Recipe
Kulfi is one of the most popular dessert recipes in North India.
- 2 Cups Heavy cream
- ¼ Teaspoon Saffron threads (How to brew saffron)
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 14 Oz Sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground cardamom
- ¼ Cup Rosewater
- ⅓ Cup Crushed raw pistachios
- Take a small pot and mix 1 cup of heavy cream with brewed saffron and let them to boil.Now remove it from the heat and cool it to room temperature.2 Cups Heavy cream, ¼ Teaspoon Saffron threads
- Transfer the mixture to a sealed container or cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until frozen.In a large bowl, combine the chilled cream mixed with the saffron with the remaining 1 cup of cream to soften. Add sugar little by little and mix well.2 Cups Heavy cream, 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- Add sweetened condensed milk, cardamom, rosewater, and 3 tablespoons of chopped pistachios to the mixture. Mix them well to form a homogeneous mixture.14 Oz Sweetened condensed milk, ¼ Teaspoon Ground cardamom, ¼ Cup Rosewater, ⅓ Cup Crushed raw pistachios
- Transfer the mixture to flexible silicone molds or paper cups. (Due to the delicate texture of this dessert, it is difficult to separate them from rigid plastic molds.)
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped pistachios on them. Put the ice cream sticks in the molds and put them in the freezer overnight.
- If you are using paper cups, cover the top of the cup with aluminum foil and then insert the ice cream sticks In it.
♦ The method you will see in the video is slightly different from the method we mention here, but the result will be the same. ♦ Source of images used