Today we want to learn how to make saffron ice cream in the traditional nine simple steps. Probably you made other types of ice cream before this, and you know how ice cream is made and what we should do, and this time we try to make saffron ice cream by traditional method.
Saffron ice cream is ubiquitous in some countries, and it has a competition with other types of ice cream such as chocolate ice cream and others.
How to Make Saffron Ice Cream in 9 Steps
- 1 liter milk
- 250 grams sugar
- ½ cup rose
- 10-15 strands saffron
- 1 tbsp saleb powder
- cream (optional)
- We should put cream in the refrigerator to harden and have dry cream in this step. Spread the cream on a surface and place it in the fridge.
- Mix the whole milk with half of your sugars and put them on heat to boil.
- Remove the milk mixture from the heat, add the mixture of step 3, and blend it. Remember you should add mixture slowly and step by step.
- In this step, we should add saffron to our mixture. Take some saffron stigma, grind and brew them, and add them to the mix.
- Let it to cold. This is a saffron ice cream and it must be cold and delicious.
- Add rose to the mixture and mix it again.You can add pistachio in this step or add it on ice cream ultimately.
- Put your saffron ice cream in the freezer and mix it in every 30 minutes. Each time it gets harder and after 5-6 times it will be ready.
- Cut the dried cream and add it to your ice cream.it's done.
Saffron Ice Cream Calories
The calories of this ice cream depending on the amount of cream and sugar that you use. But we can say averagely 250 Kcal.
What Does Saffron Ice Cream Taste Like?
It’s cold, sweet, and rich in energy. (in my opinion)
What is Saffron Ice Cream Made of?
Saffron, Milk, Sugar, Rose, Pistachio, Cream, Saleb powder
What Makes Persian Ice Cream Stretchy?
Saleb powder can do this.