Today we want to learn how to make saffron ice cream in the traditional nine simple steps. Probably you made other types of ice cream before this, and you know how ice cream is made and what we should do, and this time we try to make saffron ice cream by traditional method.
Saffron Ice Cream Recipe with rose & Pistachio
- 1 liter milk
- 250 grams sugar
- ½ cup rosewater
- 10-15 strands saffron
- 1 tbsp saleb powder
- cream (optional)
- We should put cream in the refrigerator to harden and have dry cream in this step. Spread the cream on a surface and place it in the fridge for 2 - 3 hours.cream
- Powder the saffron and brew it with hot water.10-15 strands saffron
- Pour milk into a pot and boil.1 liter milk
- Transfer the milk to another pot and add saffron and rose water to it, and stir the mixture well until smooth.10-15 strands saffron, ½ cup rosewater
- Mix the sugar and saleb in a separate container and slowly and then mix it with the milk container.1 tbsp saleb powder, 250 grams sugar
- Stir the mixture in a cool environment until it becomes creamy and then put it in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Use dried cream and pistachios to decorate your saffron ice cream.Pistachio, cream
Saffron Ice Cream Calories
The calories of this ice cream depend on the amount of cream and sugar that you use. But we can say averagely 250 Kcal.
What Does Saffron Ice Cream Taste Like?
It’s cold, sweet, and rich in energy. (in my opinion)
What is Saffron Ice Cream Made of?
Saffron, Milk, Sugar, Rose, Pistachio, Cream, Saleb powder
What Makes Persian Ice Cream Stretchy?
Saleb powder can do this.