Pasta and saffron are two of the most widely used food ingredients globally, and now we see them combined in delicious food.
Saffron Cream Sauce Pasta with lentils is a popular food in Asia and the Middle East in particular, and today we want to define an easy recipe for this food.
Saffron Cream Sauce Pasta
- ½ cup Lentils
- 1 chili pepper (Shredded)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brewed saffron (how to brew saffron)
- ½ vegetables (Was crushed)
- 1 onion median and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic (Be very crushed)
- 2 tbsp smoked Paprika
- 500 grams pasta
- ½ sweet pepper (chopped and yellow)
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 16 oz hummus
- 1 sour lemon
- cream (optional)
- 1 cup chicken water
- Bbefore everything, wash the lentils and pour them into the pot. Cover the lentils with water and place the pot on low heat to cook and soften for 20 to 25 minutes and add some salt to pot 5 minutes before ending pots water.½ cup Lentils, salt
- Pour brew saffron, olive oil, and lemon juice into a pot, let it boil, and reduce heat to keep the pot hot.2 tbsp brewed saffron, ¼ cup olive oil, 1 sour lemon
- After cooking the lentils, fill a large pot about three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Put the pan on heat, add the butter, onion, garlic, chili pepper, sweet pepper, and fry. Now, add salt, cooked lentils, sesame seeds, coriander, basil, paprika, cream, hummus, and chicken water and place on a low flame to dry the whole chicken broth overheat.1 chili pepper, 2 tbsp butter, ½ vegetables, 1 onion, 6 cloves garlic, salt, 2 tbsp smoked Paprika, ½ sweet pepper, ½ cup sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon chopped coriander, cream, 1 cup chicken water, 16 oz hummus
- To prepare the pasta, according to the preparation method on the package, pour the pasta into boiling water and cook until it is edible. Then rinse.500 grams pasta
- Add the sauce you prepared in the second step with lemon juice and saffron to the lentils and mix the pasta with the resulting sauce.Pour all the ingredients together on a low flame and close the pot to cook well for about two minutes.After this time, pour the prepared food on a plate, garnish with coriander and serve with yogurt.