Today we want to review the saffron chicken soup recipe and have a good time together. This saffron soup is very nutritious and can be a good choice even for main meals.
Saffron Chicken Soup Recipe, Easy & Fast
Saffron Chicken Soup
- ½ pack chicken extract
- 0.3 gram saffron
- 500 gram chicken breast
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped potato
- 2 cups chopped carrot
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves
- salt and pepper
- Grind saffron threads and let them brew. (How to prepare saffron)
- Cook the chicken and then string it.
- Saute the onion with a little oil and after a few minutes, add the spices and saute.
- Add the chicken noodles to your ingredients and saute again.
- Add the boiling water and vermicelli noodles to the pot and let them cook.
- Add saffron and chicken extract 20 minutes before the end of the cooking process.Tip: Do not add saffron sooner, because it loses its taste due to evaporation.
- When the soup is done, remove from the heat and add the chopped parsley and other flavors.