If you want a cake to eat with your drinks or a dessert for your intimate family gatherings, the saffron cake is a delicious and straightforward choice.
Of course, this is a cake and has its unique process, but the saffron cake is one of the most straightforward cake recipes that you can find.
Easy Homemade Saffron Cake Recipe
simple saffron cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tbsp brewed saffron (how to brew saffron)
- 1 tbsp rose water
- ½ cup liquid oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Before starting the work, bring out the eggs from the refrigerator to arrive at room temperature and also prepare other saffron cake ingredients on the desk.4 eggs
- Now add eggs, sugar, and vanilla into a bowl, and then stir them with a high-speed electric mixer for 10 minutes. As a result, the material must be white and elastic.4 eggs, ¼ teaspoon vanilla, ½ cup sugar
- Pour the milk into a pot and put it on a gentle heat, and let the milk get warm. Note that the milk should not boil and just enough to heat. In the following, add the hot milk and oil to the egg mixture.1 cup milk, ½ cup liquid oil
- Mix the ingredients well and add brewed saffron and rose to the bowl containing the egg mixture.1 tbsp brewed saffron, 1 tbsp rose water
- Pour the flour and baking powder into a suitable bowl and sift several times to remove impurities. Finally, add them to the initial egg mixture and mix the ingredients in a circular motion.2 teaspoons baking powder, 2 cups flour
- Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C and let it heat up. Then choose a suitable mold, grease the bottom, and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Now pour the cake liquid you have prepared into the mold and put it in the oven to cook for 45 minutes.
Your saffron cake is ready, and you can decorate and serve it in your favorites. The pictures below are related to saffron cakes, and I hope you love them.